Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Random Goodies ^_^

 Aqualo the Genie (at left) and an unnamed incubus kid (at right).

 Soccer player Kid Francesconi and his 5 brothers, each one specializes at certain Olympic sports.

 This chart shows clearly how all the school boys--as well as the heroes--are evolved, which is one sticky situation!!

 Triplet hillbilly boys Dumper, Pumper and Thumper. Looks like they're proud of their sizes. ^_^

 Working sketch of two of my friends' OCs, Ajax 'n Dak. Shows that I gotta work on back sides more.

 A sketch done by the awesome neo123; I had asked if I can color it for him. This is the result; I seem rather proud of how it came out~.

 Super-hung (but can't get fully hard) twins Emilio 'n Burrito--surprising their new friend (hence the nosebleed XD).

My new OC, Horsehung, havin' his first fanart piece done by alone89. I love it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment